ICAN was formed in 1999 as an association of
self consciously Christian neurodevelopmentalists to:
· To give God the honor and glory for designing us in a way that makes it possible to give hope to families with loved ones with learning and developmental problems and that this work is inspired by and directed by Him.
· To give parents and loved ones of individuals on ICAN neurodevelopmental programs the assurance that we who are doing this work share their values.
· To learn from the founders of the neurodevelopmental work and to collect their research and knowledge as much as possible to preserve their wisdom and insights.
· To further the neurodevelopmental work through research and training in new areas as new information and breakthroughs occur.
· Through interaction with each other, to share and develop new observations and to share experiences and information that may serve to further our work.
· To provide a means to train and certify individuals committed to furthering this work.
· To set professional standards of excellence for ourselves and for the professionals that we train so that this work may be continued in its development while maintaining standards of excellence.
ICAN has evaluators and locations across the US and in Canada. More information can be found at the ICAN website:http://www.icando.org
ICAN Certified Neurodevelopmentalists
Marilee Nicoll Coots
Company name: Help With Learning Neuroeducational Consulting
Company name: Hope and A Future, Inc.
Company name: SENC, Southeastern Neurodevelopmental Consultants
Company name: CAN-DO: Christian Access to
Company name: Step By Step
Company name: PATHWAYS for NeuroEducational Development
Retired and Inactive Members
International Christian Association of Neurodevelopmentalists
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."